- All natural alternative to traditional laundry detergent
- Naturally antibacterial and antifungal
- Cost less and last longer than traditional detergent
Say goodbye to traditional laundry detergent with all natural soapberries. They’re made from the fruit of the Sapindus Mukorossi tree, grown and harvested in small communities in Nepal. The shells of this fruit contain saponins, nature’s soap, which remove dirt and grime by reducing the surface tension of water. Just five soapberries can wash three to five loads, and unused soapberries stay fresh for up to two years. When you’re done with your soapberries, you can compost them in your garden.
Soapberries are perfect for people with sensitive skin, allergies, psoriasis or eczema, and they’re safe enough to use on baby clothes. They’re naturally antibacterial and antifungal, so they kill germs and remove odours, leaving your clothes clean, soft and smelling fresh. They’re completely fragrance free, but if you want to give your laundry a nice scent, you can add 4-5 drops of natural essential oils.
Why we love That Red House Organic Soapberries:
- Certified Organic by ECOCERT
- Biodegradable and waste free
- Not tested on animals
- Hypoallergenic and fragrance free
- Grown with no pesticides, fertilizers or chemical treatments
- Supports the Grow Nepal initiative
You can also use soapberries to make a surface cleaner, shampoo or even a bath wash!
Includes one cotton wash bag and enough soapberries for 90+ loads.
Size: 250g or 500g