Rose Gold Razors
The smoothest shave you have ever had!
Not only will our Rose Gold Safety Razor give you the smoothest shave you have ever had, reduce skin irritations, bumps and ingrown hairs, you will be helping to save the planet!
On average we use (at least) 52 disposable razors a year, (plus plastic packaging) that take hundreds, if not thousands of years to break down in landfill. This is one of the easiest switches you will make, it will save you money in the long run (disposable razors are expensive!!) and you will wonder how you ever lived without it!
Make the switch, ditch the plastic.
FABULOUS FEATURES >
- Reusable, plastic-free safety razor
- Includes 10 replacement blades
- The eco friendly way to shave- no plastic parts or packaging
- Made from ultra durable brass alloy, electroplated with a rose gold finish
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS >
- Shave in short, gentle strokes without applying pressure. The weight of the razor is enough to provide a super close shave
- Use with shaving cream, gel or a shave bar to help the razor glide
- Take it slowly while getting used to this new way of shaving. Once you get the hang of it, you'll never go back!
- The blade is double sided, so you should expect to get around 6-7 shaves per side. Once blunt, replace the blade. Store used blades in a jar or container. Once filled, seal container and contact your local council for the location of your nearest recycling facility
- Store razor outside of the shower and allow to dry between uses
CHANGING THE BLADE >
- Twist the handle anti-clockwise until the razor head opens
- Carefully remove blunt blade
- Unwrap a new blade and place onto the head
REPLACEMENT BLADES >
- Replacement blades will soon be available in our online store. They're also readily available from specialty shaving retailers (in Australia - The Shaver Shop) or simply search online for 'double edge safety razor blades'.